90 Degrees for the next few days

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PepperGirl52, Mar 14, 2007.

1. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

WOW, I'm really contemplating filling up my pool! This is unreal-I can't even imagine what summer is going to be like!!

I live in the Tucson area, so those of you here and/or in Phoenix know what I mean! Another really HOT HOT summer comin'!!!!
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

feel like the weather is getting really weird across the whole county, or world for that matter??

Is this global warming or just have to do with different seasons in life, and tides??

Fill the pool Pepper!!! Lets have a pool party, i'll bring my rubber ducky that glows!

3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I live in the Austin, TX area, and we get about 6 months of 90s and 100s, so I know exactly what you're talking about. It's too hot for my blood. I'm with TwinofDar. I LOVE spring and fall, but it seems that those 70 degree temps don't last long. I'll take 75 with low humidity any day.

Stay cool Pepper!

Hugs, Erika
  4. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I'd say about mid-June, it gets really crazy, around 120+, SERIOUSLY!! You can ask the lady from Phoenix! We've had to ground planes because it's literally too hot for them to leave the runways!

But after that, the monsoons come, and I LOVE that! The coolness that they bring-even though it's humid, I just love it! I really do love Arizona, but right now, missing my kids who are in No. California AND Alaska, if you can believe that! Oh yeah, would rather be in Arizona ANYTIME than Alaska!

My poor daughter is still dealing with snow!! PG