Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jeramy, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Jeramy

Jeramy New Member

Am I experiencing flaired Fibro symptoms or having heart attack symptoms?
    I have been experiencing a lot of dizziness and extreme fatigue (yes, a lot more than usual) in the past two days.
    I know that dizziness/vertigo comes and goes with my FM, but it feels unusal this time. Also, I have kicked most of the fatigue. At least the kind that makes me fall asleep throughout the day several times.
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

Those don't sound like heart attack symptoms without chest pain and possibly some other symptoms; however, even with these illnesses, a new and/or very strong symptoms can still be cause for concern and it is generally still best to get it checked out.....not worth playing around with something if there is any chance that it could be life or death.

That said, though, you say that you have "kicked" the fatigue......while it may have improved for you for awhile (which is great), FM and ME/CFS fluctuate a ton from person to person, and in the same person from day to day (or even hour to hour), so the increased fatigue may be a flare or relapse, or it may be FM worsening, or it may be something all together new.