A baby girl needs your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by SPR30, Sep 12, 2006.

1. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

Hello all,
    I would like to share this with all of you here in hopes that our prayers will help.
    My husband's co-worker has a baby girl who is very ill.
    She had heart surgery already and now her lungs are affected. I do not know exactly what is going on, but doctors say that she is too young/weak to have surgery for her lungs and they must wait until she is 3 years old to operate again. This sweet baby is 5 months old. She has been in the hospital many times and is having trouble breathing. She needs love and prayers, and her parents need support and strength. Please all pray for her and feel free to ask others to pray for her too, there is great power in prayer.
    Her name is Sophie Evelyn Sanders and she lives in central Florida. Thank you all for your prayers!

Many blessings!
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

Lord we praise you for the precious life of Sophie. She is already such a blessing. We thank you Lord that she is in the palm of your hand and you are with her. We ask that you heal her Lord, strengthen her heart and lungs. We thank you in the name of Jesus Christ our savior. Amen
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Prayers for dear little Sophie and her family. I can't imagine the horror of watching your baby close to death. I wish these things could be explained to me. So much suffering.

I will pray.
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Please be with little Sophie, and bless her life, and be with her family.

Amen
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

May God Bless this sweet baby and her family

She will be in my prayers

I am so sorry

God Bless

hugs

kgangel