A Big Thank You to our Wise Medical Experts

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by getfitat40, Jan 29, 2006.

1. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

I just wanted to say thank you to MCD and matthewson
    and our other experts who help explain our lab tests and other medical quirks we encounter!

Nancy
  2. matthewson

matthewson New Member

That was nice of you! I don't get on as much as I used to, but if I see a question I can answer, I usually try. I don't do all lab tests, so I don't comment if I don't know the answer, but the tests that I do, I can comment on.

I have enjoyed reading your posts too MCD. You are much more knowledgeable with Hema. questions than I would ever be! I am kind of a jack of all trades, master of none, as I worked many years on off shifts looking at mostly normal diffs.

This board has helped me so much since my diagnosis of FMS. I like to give back when I can.

Take care, Sally
  3. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

MCD56 has really helped me understand my blood work results and I saw that matthewson was doing the same thing for another member. I know there are others of you from the medical field and I applaud all of you...

It is so scary to get results and either have to wait to ask the doctor or look on line. However, having some one with this DD answer us is a huge relief and makes a difference to all of us. No matter if it is advice based on your on situation or from your work, it is a comfort.

Thanks Again!

[ advertisement ]