A Big Thank You To Ralph

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Ralph, you have helped so many of us with your info and support. I really appreciate all you do for us and I know our other members do too. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into helping our members.

Love, Mikie
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...and I'm very excited to be starting again with a chiro/naturopath.

(My original Bioset doc has lost his license in my state, but that's a long OT story, I'm not tellin' it here...)

But my new NAET practitioner is very well-respected, works closely with the "traditional" oncologists at one local cancer center....I really feel like I'm in good hands now...

After "flunking" at rotation diets, I'm working on clearing my food allergies, and even more pressing for me is trying to clear my lack of B vitamin absorption...

Thanks for introducing me to the NAET concept....and for others here (Sbilek) who told of their experiences.

Even from the limited Bioset I did last year (a similar model) a domino effect was that I now have NO---and I mean NO---signs of hay fever this year at all. Gone is the misery of sneezing, congestion, itching in spring & summer. I can only attribute that to the Bioset, nothing else I did was different. It's like I never even HAD hay fever all my 48 previous years!

Thanks for all you do here! Sorry I rambled, Ralph, but just had to say it!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

The sign of a true healer is someone who shows a genuine interest in helping those in need over all other considerations. I think our Ralph fall in that catagory.

Its a shame we cant say that about all our health practioners. So many "other" things seem to come before treating the patients problems.

We should all pray that our health system gets the healing help it needs so that our docs would be free to think of the patients needs first.

Ok my rant/wishing on a star is over.

4. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

5. CAAnnieB

CAAnnieB New Member

I always try to check out posts to & from Ralph! You are a huge blessing to us in many ways.

We appreciate you SO much!

I'm amazed that you have time to come here & post!

It is evident to all that you are a very caring person who sacrifices your personal time to help all of us who struggle with these strange conditions! Thanks for your concern & invaluable information.

Bless ya,

Annie B.
  6. lovinlifeinAK

lovinlifeinAK New Member

I agree with everyone!!
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

(((Hugs)))
    Janet
  8. phil

phil New Member

Keep up the good work. We all appreciate you very much!
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That our illnesses are not traditional nor conventional, it makes sense that we need to look beyond traditional Western medicine for help.

You have always been there to help us understand what would otherwise likly be too difficult for us to understand.

Thanks, my friend.

Love, Mikie