A bit tipsy on Ambien ....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaltair, Jun 6, 2008.

1. jaltair

jaltair New Member

I cut my hair. I mean …. I cut my hair! The other night after I took an Ambien; I didn’t go to be right away. Before I went to bed, I looked in the mirror and I suppose I was just “fed up” with my hair. Pulled my up above my head and cut it with my scissors … pulled it into a ponytail behind my head and cut it again … a clip, clip on the sides, and wala!!! My hair was short. I mean really SHORT.

I left the bath and came to show my husband and he said something in a very excited and loud tone like, “What did you did you do to your hair!” I swear I don’t actually remember what he said. I giggled, went to bed and fell asleep.

When I woke up, I looked in the mirror and wasn’t really shocked as I remembered what I had done. My husband asked if I remembered and if I liked my hair. I told him, “Yes!”

What is so funny is that I do like it REALLY short! Just wash, comb, or blow dry … YES!

I swear though, that Ambien had me a bit tipsy or I probably wouldn’t have had the nerve to do it. ;<) LOL
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

I know as it heats up I’ll like it even more; however, when it grows out a bit, I’m going in for a professional clip as it is a little uneven – hair grows, than goodness. I’m taking the Ambien much closer to bedtime now!

tleaw, I understand the manic as my son is bipolar and on medication. He once cut his hair plus his dogs hair (chow-lab mix with long hair) and shaved his (not dog’s, his own) eyebrows. He’s doing better now on his medications. Haven’t told him my story as yet!

Stay well, healthy and pain free you two … !