A boardmember has died.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gapsych, Jun 17, 2010.

1. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I am going to try and not get too emotional here.

Someone who used to be on the board named Fuzzy1111 has died.

I found the post at the bottom of the page almost ready to go to page 2. No one had responded.

For those of you who are bumping posts just because you are mad or want to make a point or repeatedly posting on the same subject think about what has happened. I am not talking about posts being bumped to get rid of the trolls or a few the humorous therapeutic threads.

ETA I was very emotional when I first read about this so have deleted that part of my post. I will take responsibility for any inappropriate remarks. Looks like I have put myself in a damned if you do and damned if you don't position about editing this post, but I feel that the above is the same sentiment but in kinder words.

[This Message was Edited on 06/17/2010]
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I just lost it. You know I am NOT talking about you.

In the last several days this board has been trashed by a few who can not accept that people have different opinions and if they do they think the person is a troublemaker even if the posts are appropriate.

Childish, very childish.

Now maybe something will be done about this.

Thanks for your lovely remarks. I did not know this person and can only imagine how people who did must feel. Add that on top of the fact no one had responded and the thread was going to disappear, well, don't get me started.

To those who brought humor to this awful situation thanks!!!

3. victoria

victoria New Member

that post must have disappeared? I can't see it. I also searched for that person's posts, but all is gone.

What I don't understand is why PH would delete a notice about someone's death tho...?

ETA: just found it, as usual the 'search feature' wasn't working :(
    [This Message was Edited on 06/17/2010]
  4. fallenstar1962

fallenstar1962 New Member

I'm so sorry to have heard the news a board member has passed away. Rest in peace..

5. goneee

goneee New Member

I am so sorry to hear of one of our board members passing away. I did not see the original post. May they rest in peace as they are now free.

6. Empower

Empower New Member

I am very sorry to hear this

I haven't been around much due to a whole host of other problems not related to fibro

My sympathies go out to the familes and friends
  7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I just saw your other post and replied there.