A chance to vent

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sachmo500, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Sachmo500

Sachmo500 New Member

My adult son who is 22 has been a real pain to his girl friend. She is crying and I am very upset for both of them. He would like to take some time alone, which would be fine, but he tells her that at 12:00 AM. I try to staty out of the discussion as much as possibble.

However, I told him to talk about this tormorrow and discuss a mutual situtation that they can both agree on TOMORROW.

I am so upset with him. He has hurt her and he as hurt me because he will not do anything for the family. She at least will help with some of the clearning for some extra cash.

My husband says not to make a big deal out of this, but it upsets me teribly and I know I will be hurting. I wish people would understand and not treat me as though I am a rug, which is another story entirely,

Thanks for listening.

Have a good night and try to get some good sleep

[This Message was Edited on 08/09/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/11/2008]
  2. Iam1ShadyLady

Iam1ShadyLady New Member

You can't control what your kids will do, it stinks sometimes. My son is only 14 soon to be 15 and is a big mommas boy. I hope when he meets the right one he'll know it and he'll treat her right. My hubby is raising him to treat a woman like a lady and put her on a pedestal like he does me. I am trying to teach him that both should be good to each other cause if it's one sided it will never work. My hubby puts me on a pedestal but I treat him like a king so it works both ways. Sounds like you need to make your son grow up and teach him some responsibility by making him help out with the bills. We all want our kids life to be better than ours was but no one learns from a free ride, except maybe how to take advantage. Just a thought. I hope it works out for you and your son.

3. Sachmo500

Sachmo500 New Member

Thank you for you reply. We did try to teach him to treat people properly. Like you, I treat my husband like a king and he treats me like a princess

Thank you for your reply