{{{{ A coment to ALL OF YOU }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by saphire27, Jan 29, 2006.

1. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

A COMMENT TO EVERYONE WHO CARES!

I THANK YOU ALL!!! NOT JUST FOR ME, BUT I KNOW FOR MANY OTHERS THAT HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ADVICE & HELP! EACH OF YOU ARE GREAT PEOPLE!

SOMETIMES PEOPLE AREN'T TOLD OFTEN ENOUGH THAT THEY ARE WONDERFUL!OR ARE NOT TOLD ENOUGH THAT THEY ARE LOVED! BUT KNOW THIS :
    EVERY TIME YOU ANSWER A POST , OR OFFER YOUR HEART AND HANDS TO THOSE THAT NEED YOU, YOU ARE RESPECTED & CARED ABOUT ALSO.

JUST THOUGHT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW IT!

THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS!
    saph
    [This Message was Edited on 01/29/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 01/30/2006]
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

The fact that you would take time to write this post tells me what a wonderful person you are.Linda
  3. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

well thank you both! I really do mean it, even though we don't see each other in person, i really think of yall as my friends.

have a great day
  4. Bambi

Bambi New Member

words of empathy, compassion, concern, love or just "I can't do anything FOR you but tell you I am here, will be thinking of you and hope that all improves" when times
    are bad. Or people to share a happy time and TRULY enjoy knowing you have
    had a great experience helps. We are all human and noone, even those eaten up by pain and problems, don't yearn for and need to hear a kind word or know they are connected even by cyber words to others who understand and have been there.

They say that people who belong to online support groups generally have worsening conditions, that it's somehow just gripe place for malcontents. I totally disagree, I almost always feel better after making a connection here. Some days when there is noone to call, hours before my husband will return from work, when my daughter is sleeping for her night job..whatever..when I know I may turn to find someone here ready and willing to listen and offer a bit of advice or a kind word. It always lifts my spirits.

They say we feed off of each others illnesses and make each other concentrate on the bad side of our dd's in online support groups. I say
    they are just plain WRONG. It was sweet of you to thank people, but I know in my heart that anyone who takes the time to speak out out get just as much back as they give. I know at least I don't want, need or expect to be thanked..but it's nice anyway!
  5. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS!!!!!}}}}}}}}}}}}}

'Nuff said..... ::winks::

:)

Luv ya, Sweetie!
    Starr

6. sdown

sdown New Member

What a terrific read! I feel blessed I have this site to come to when I need a boost or need information.
  7. code34me

code34me New Member

I am a normal person on the outside and no one would think I was having such a hard time. But on the inside I am hurting all the time, tired, and scared. This is the only place I have found were people feel the same way and make me feel normal. When I have no where else to turn to I come here and always feel better. I too would like to say thank you for all the kind words and support I get here! Your FM/CFS friend CODEY!
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

comment..that is what we are all here for... and i am glad to help in many ways that i don't even think that matter...

just being a friend...

jodie
  9. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

have never met any of you but i feel a bond with you all.

i know you dont judge you understand. love gail
  10. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

that you all feel same way. This board has really made a difference to me since i discovered it was there.

Luv & hugs too!
    saph
    [This Message was Edited on 01/30/2006]
  11. debfee11

debfee11 New Member

I just started with the computer 4 days ago. I am really a computer iliterate. (And my spelling seems to stink too) Anyway, I have found such a good feeling by logging on to this web site. I finally see how others with our Disease feels - and it feels very good to know that I'm not crazy. I find that I tear up on so many of the responses and smile at manyn more. I'm looking forward to being here for anyone who needs anything. Love to you all and now Ive got to sign off. bye bye debness XXX
  12. shep

shep New Member

I believe every time we read a post or make a post we
    "entertaining angels unaware" God said he would send his angels to "emcamp around and about them that are his" and I think we have a big camp here.

Love and prayers to all,
    Shep
  13. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

This in my lifetime Bible verse shep....[This Message was Edited on 02/01/2006]
  14. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

bump, to tell all of you thank you again for your friendships, i guess i sounded pathetic, silly today. I didn't mean to. I guess it was a low & bad day for me.

well heres all my love to yall again

Saphire
  15. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

16. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

I didn't respond to your other post, but I know exactly what you mean ... sometimes I get very few (if any) replies to my posts and I take it so personally! But then I remember how FAST this board moves and also how relatively few posts I reply to, and I realize that it's not a personal thing at all. Sometimes we just need our cyber-hugs, though, don't we?!? I know I sure do.

So here's one for you!
    ((((( SAPHIRE )))))

Blessings to you,
    Kat
  17. grandmasheri

grandmasheri New Member

thanks Saph for the wonderful words of encouragment. I agree wholeheartedly the people in here have litteraly saved my life a few times. So THANKS for saying it out loud!
    God bless you and yours, Sheri
  18. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

This is a nice post. Thanks. This board is a lifesaver isn't it? Thanks for taking the time to post.
    Love Anne