A couple good days got my hopes up

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shrtcak81, Feb 27, 2007.

1. shrtcak81

shrtcak81 New Member

Last week I had about 3 good days, where I actually felt pretty good. I had just started taking zanaflex at night and increased my ultram dosage to 200mg. Then after three good days, a major flare kicked in and I haven't felt great since. I'm not sure what happened, but I had high hopes on those days and not they're shattered. I'm not so sure if it was the medication that was working or not, cause I feel like crap again. I am on the guai protocol, so maybe the guai gave me a couple good days, with a whole lot of bad. I'm so frustrated because this disease is a mystery. I never know what is causing what. So I'm feeling pretty low right now. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Crystal
  2. partlysunny

partlysunny Member

I know how you feel. At first I felt sick all the time so if I felt good for a few minutes I called it an Energy Burst. When I experienced a couple good days I really thought I was getting better. Each time I felt such excitement and joy. After quite a few let downs,I'm trying to enjoy the good days and not be so surprised when the symptoms worsen again.

I haven't pinpointed anything that I did or didn't do on the days that I did better than usual, but I'm still looking for answers and remain hopeful for all of us.

partlysunny