A couple smiles :)

Discussion in 'Homebound/Bedbound' started by ConfusedInPA, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Well-Known Member

Have you all seen the Trivago (hotel booking) commercials? Yep, they are the same as all the other hotel sites.......................

BUT these commercials got me smiling ----- actually LAUGHING OUT LOUD, with these two TV adverts:

"LUCKY"

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7QZl/trivago-get-lucky

"EMU"

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7QZQ/trivago-pet-ostrich

I cannot put them into "youtube media content." You just have to click on the links. (I clicked, the links are safe on my computer.)

Hope y'all enjoy, and get a good laugh!

Diane :D
  2. hangininthere

hangininthere Well-Known Member

This commercial tickles me. Because it's exactly how 'dramatic me' and my 'concrete thinker husband' who always makes little accuracy corrections are.

And here's a cute one - the husband's the dramatic one.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    ConfusedInPA likes this.
  3. ConfusedInPA

Oh, Patti, that's a great one!!

I'll have to think of more. You post more, if you think of any. And our other friends, join in, too, please!

Hugs, Diane

PS: Another great one! LOL

For your first posting, how it is pronounced? I always thought "shays". Now I wonder..... LOL
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    hangininthere likes this.
  4. ConfusedInPA

hangininthere likes this.
  5. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

This is a good subject, 'smiles'. Thanks Patti and Diane. I loved the Kitty Midnight Madness commercial. :) GB
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

These are all too cute !! That would be really interesting to see someone bring an EMU into a hotel. That is really funny. Wondering if anyone actually has an Emu for a pet and if they would bring it to a hotel.

Thanks for posting and keep doing so, so I can check them out, as well as everyone else. Guess you are feeling a little better DIANE since you are posting.

I thought I summited this BUT I guess I didn't. So here it is.

Hugz,
    Granni