A Cream For Arthritic Hands

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I found this by accident. I use Gold Bond foot cream for my dry skin on my feet. Since I've been using it, rubbing it in well with my hands, the arthritis in my hands is no longer painful and the swelling is down. I don't know which ingredient is working for the arthritis but I'm going to continue using it. It's great for dry skin too.

Love, Mikie
  2. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Do you use the Gold Bond foot cream in the blue tube or a gold tube? just wondering..my hands always hurt...anything is worth a try!!

Laura
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I use the one in the blue tube. I have tried other creams but nothing really worked on the dry, cracked skin on my heels. The Gold Bond is the best thing I've tried. My hands had been getting so bad and I started to notice how good they felt after I massaged them after doing my feet. I even started adding just a bit more cream to my hands so I could really rub it in all my fingers well.

I hope if you try it that it works for you too. There are a ton of ingredients in it so I have no clue as to what is helping.

Love, Mikie
  4. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I do use the Gold Bond in the blue tube for my feet..will have to put a little extra on my hands and see! I also use the Bath and Body Works foot cream in the blue tube and I find it to be equally effective on my dry feet. For me, the secret is to apply it when I come out of the shower..doing so keeps my feet much softer!

Laura
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I find that applying any kind of cream is better on damp skin. It holds the moisture in. Since the Sjogren's, my skin is bone dry. So are my eyes and mouth but that's another story :)

Love, Mikie