A cute positive

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jdala, Mar 22, 2003.

1. jdala

jdala New Member

I know this is off subject but we can all always use a laugh. When my daughter was about 10 years old she was saying she couldn't do something. I told her not to say she couldn't do it; to think positive. She said,"I'm positive I can't do it!"
  2. Echos

Echos New Member

Hello Jdala.
    It's so cute some of the things children say. At least she was positive about it......lol
    My 5 year old granddaughter stays with me all the time. She always sleeps in our bed. I told her the other day that she was a big girl and needed to sleep in her own bed. To my surprise she said, "I was just waiting for you and Papa to start being brave and get your own bed." I then explained to her that this was our bed. She then said, "I've had this bed since I was born, and you and Papa are getting to big to be in it, I'm not going no where." When I showed her her bed she said, "How are we all gonna fit in that little thing?" I couldn't help but laughing. Kids are so precious.

Love,
    Echos
  3. bejo

bejo New Member

Don't kids say the cutest things.I needed a smile today and that gave me one. bejo