A decision has been made on my SSD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeresaBnGA, Nov 28, 2002.

1. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Hi all!
    I checked my SSD application status online day before yesterday and it said that a decision has been made on my application. So I called my adjudicator and he said a decision has been made but he did not know if it is positive or negative and that I should get a letter within 10 days. So I hurry up and wait again. I applied in April of this year and have been through their doctor and their psychiatrist exams. Both of which went really well and they were very nice to deal with and both said that they were recommending I get approved.
    Anyone else been approved at the initial application? How were you notified? Has anyone had a different response on their internet status? Any info will he appreciated. I have a boat load of health problems and am on a lot of meds. I also recently had cubital tunnel surgery.
    Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  2. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Hi all!
    I checked my SSD application status online day before yesterday and it said that a decision has been made on my application. So I called my adjudicator and he said a decision has been made but he did not know if it is positive or negative and that I should get a letter within 10 days. So I hurry up and wait again. I applied in April of this year and have been through their doctor and their psychiatrist exams. Both of which went really well and they were very nice to deal with and both said that they were recommending I get approved.
    Anyone else been approved at the initial application? How were you notified? Has anyone had a different response on their internet status? Any info will he appreciated. I have a boat load of health problems and am on a lot of meds. I also recently had cubital tunnel surgery.
    Soft hugs!
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

How does one go about checking on line? Are you supposed to have some sort of password or something? Thanks.
    Kathryn
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

i hope everythings in your favor
    good luck
    kara
  5. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Hi,
    I received a confirmation number after I had completed my application online and that is what the password is. On the main page you click on apply online and then scroll to the bottom where is says check status of application and then that takes you to a sign in page where you have to put your social security number and confirmation number in and that gives you the status of your application.
    Soft hugs!