A drink to help IBS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blizzybear, Apr 14, 2006.

1. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

I DO A DETOX DRINK REGULARLY, IT IS A GLASS OF JUICE OF CHOICE, WITH 2 TBSP GREAT PLAINS BENTONITE, 2 TBSP ALOVERA JUICE, 1 TBSP CHLORIFRESH, 1 TBSP PYSULLIUM HUSK POWDER.
    ALOVERA IS GOOD GI REGULATOR, THE BENTONITE IS LIKE A MAGNET FOR BAD STUFF GOING THROUGH YOUR GI TRACT, THE CHLOROFRESH HELPS BUIL RED BLOOD CELLS, AND THE HUSK POWDER ALSO HELPS REGULATE. IF YOU LOOK THESE PRODUCTS UP ION LINE IT EXPLAINS THEM BETTER. NONE OF THEM HAVE FLAVOR, SO IT WILL TASTE LIKE THE JUICE YOU CHOOSE, IT JUST THICKEN FAST SO DRINK IT FAST.
    I ALSO EAT FRESH SPINACH, BROCCLI, AND SALAD PRODUCT , FRESH FRUITS, APPLES BERRIRES, ARE GOOD, AND STICK TO PURE GRAIN PRODUCT SUCH AS SPELT, WHOLE GRAIN BREADS NOODLE, STAY AWAY FROM PROSSED FOODS AND SUGARS. HOPE THIS WILL HELP, IT IS HELPING ME. I DO THE DRINK FOR BREAKFAST AND 1HR AFTER DINNER.
    I ALSO HAVE FOUND YOU CAN RDER MOST OF THESE PRODUCT CHEEPEST ONLINE.
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

thank you for the tip...butr recently people were complaining of people using the caps on when typing...

i amjust let you know...plus it is supposed to mean that we are shouting at someone here.....

hugs

jodie
  3. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

I am a bad typer, it is harder this way for me, sorry