My niece's best friends mother passed away recently. No one could understand what caused her death. Well it seems she had fibromyalgia and was on methodone for treatment. She accidently overdosed and died from it. I am so sad for her I know what its like to be in pain. I take tramadol myself and it has a statement on the bottle saying that taking more than prescribed could cause a person to stop breathing. Just something to think about. I guess we all need to be very careful with these serious drugs we take.