A Friendly Message to All...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Starcat, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Starcat

Starcat New Member

Since my first post decided to take a walk into cyber space, I thought I would try this again :)

I just wanted to post a friendly reminder that we all have options on this board...

"To Read..or Not to Read"

"To Help..or Not to Help"

"To Post..or Not to Post"

Wishing pain-free days to all,
    :)cat
  2. orachel

orachel New Member

And in consideration of the fact that some are stumbling onto posts that seem to displease them, it might be a nice gesture if we all worked extra hard to illustrate summation of the content in the subject line of the thread.

This might alleviate some of the surprise displeasure, or "triggers" that were referred to by some members in the last post of this nature. That way noone will stumble onto something that they find upsetting.

Just an idea.

Also, Starcat...I've had about 3 posts get lost in cyberspace lately. Its not just yours getting sucked into the black hole of the internet! LOL

Hugs to all,
    Rachel
  3. Starcat

Starcat New Member

..for the kind replies and support. I think most everyone does a pretty good job of putting up a title that corrilates to the post. But you know..if a post does start upsetting a person, the best thing we can do is not read anymore and move on to a different one. Let someone else try to help or leave comments. We can only do what we can do..right?

It's funny, but I went into a post titled "Can it be" didn't know what I was getting into, but the first thing that came to my mind was the song "Let it Be". Maybe this is a good phrase to go by too? If a post upsets you...Let it Be.

Oh and with all the disappearing posts? It must be the Cyber Ghosts at work. Maybe they need them more than we do? lol

Take care all,
    :)cat
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

YES to all you said!

Thanks Cat!

Kim
  5. JLH

JLH New Member