A Genital Dryness Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by athome, Jun 2, 2003.

1. athome

athome New Member

Climatique----CLIMATIQUE----Climatique!!!

SOMEONE SUGGESTED KEEPING THIS NEAR THE TOP HERE:

ASIDE FROM THE WAY OUR SEX DRIVES SEEM TO DIMINISH WITH ALL THE MEDS WE TAKE FOR THE DD, TISSUE DRYNESS---EYES, MOUTH, GENITALS ---IS COMMON. BAD ENOUGH TO HAVE DD, THEN TO ADD THIS!!!

CLIMATIQUE IS A WONDERFUL LITLE GEL WHICH FEELS GOOD AND RAMPS UP STIMULATION RIGHT AWAY.

Talk about Slippery Fireworks!!! WOW!!
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If you want to keep your post up, just write 'bump' in the 'Title' box, and sign your name is the 'Message' box on this thread.

Do not keep making new posts, it causes the other posts to go to the back pages without answers.

Thanks for the information..............

Shalom,Shirl

3. tandy

tandy New Member

over the counter??just curious~ I'll be checking back.
    Thanks!
  4. AC77

AC77 New Member

Very common causes of vaginal dryness are obviously impending menopause, lowered estrogen and lack of sex drive. If you are post menopausal, then HRT will help. Nip the problem at the source. Other causes are lack of sexual desire and sometimes, autoimmune in nature...Not to mention the obvious ones such as certain STD's --which I doubt it a problem :) Don't use Aloe as a lubricant. My poor ex-girlfriend used it once and had a severe alleric reaction! Ouch.....

Antihistamines are also, sometimes the cause for dryness...which may or may not go away.
  5. RedB

RedB New Member

I am from southwest Michigan, too. Where abouts is your log cabin? And, where do you get the climatique?

Kathy
  6. athome

athome New Member

WHOA! WAS ON HRT WHEN THIS BECAME A PROBLEM. AM NOW WAY PAST MENOPAUSE AND INTO THE TIME WHEN GYNO NO LONGER THINKS HRT IS THE THING, GIVEN THE RECENT RESEARCH ON HRT.

ACTUALLY, DURING MENOPAUSE OR PERIMENOPAUSE, IT WAS NO TROUBLE, NOR WERE WE DEALING WITH LACK OF DESIRE. DRYNESS BECAME A MAJOR PROBLEM ONLY WITH ADDITIONAL MEDS ADDED FOR THE PAIN, DEPRESSION AND SLEEPLESSNESS.

LOOK FOR CLIMATIQUE THRU YOUR SEARCH ENGINE. MAY INITIALY SEEM PRICEY, BUT EACH BOTTLE IS GOOD FOR LOTS OF USES. I WILL DOUBLECHECK FOR ABOUT HOW MANY AND LET YOU ALL KNOW.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/02/2003]
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

Wal-Mart? My daughter's and my favorite saying is: If you can't buy it at Wal-Mart, then you don't need it!!! :)

8. athome

athome New Member

SORRY, NOT AT WALMART---SEARCH THE NAME ON INTERNET.

EVEN COMES IN ITS OWN LITTLE DISCREET BLACK VELVETEEN POUCH, WHICH KEEPS IT OUT OF SITE WHEN I VISIT THE KIDS!!! LOL..LOL

NANA---NOT DR. RUTH
  9. athome

athome New Member

RESEARCHED NUMBER OF USES PER OZ.---ADVERTISED AS 20-30. INQUIRIES LOCALLY AMONG OTHER USERS: WE REPORT AROUND 35-40. DOES NOT TAKE MUCH.