A good attorney in Florida to help with LTDisabilty case

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by acesk, Aug 22, 2008.

1. acesk

acesk New Member

I'm actually still working full-time, but plan on stopping soon due to the pain and stress level of my job. I would love to have the name of a great fibro attorney that works with the insurance companies that don't want to give you long term disability, like Met Life (or so I've read here). Any good attorney in Florida can practice in the entire state, so please send the names of those good Fl attorneys my way! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this! I appreciate it.
  2. acesk

acesk New Member

Any ERISA attorney in Florida that you recommend?

Thanks again.
  3. acesk

acesk New Member

Thanks - I found the name of a Florida attorney from the SS thread on this board. Thanks again, everyone.
  4. kd25

kd25 New Member

Let me know if you found a good one. I need to hire an attorney to file an appeal because UNUM denied my long term disability claim.

5. mjwarchol

mjwarchol New Member

I used Allsup, which does nationwide, and was very happy with them. They are located in Bellville, IL. They will fill out the application for you, getting all the info they need from you over the phone.

They only charge if they win, and the same percentage as a lawyer. When it came time for my hearing (I live in AZ) they flew the attorney out from California.

You can check out other posts on here using that as the title or content.

Good luck.

M J