A Good Book.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, May 10, 2003.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I probably found the recommendation for it on this site. The name is: The Fibromyalgia Advocate by Devin J. Starlanyl, M.D. I've just started it so I couldn't tell you much, but it is very good so far. It's written by a doc that has fms/cfs as far as I can see & isn't practicing any longer I don't think...where did my brain put what I've read??? It's frustrating to have to read things over and over again and hope it sinks in. dolsgirl
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have read Devin Starlanyl's, books, they are the best on FM, hers was the first one I read, and it sure is wonderful to have assurance all those crazy things really are happening to us, and its not all in our minds.

No, she gave up her practice.

As for where your 'brain' went, probably to that 'secret' place that mine goes much too often.

I just did a good one yesterday, I bought two books at B&N that I already have, hows that for 'brain power'? It can get expensive sometimes.

Have a great day..................

Shalom, Shirl

3. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Literally LOL!! dolsgirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

She is a very good doc and really knows how to write for foggy ole brains.

Shirl, I once bought the same skirt twice. I think it's a sign that I have a twin from whom I was separated at birth :)

Love, Mikie