a good day to all, weather or not you feel good

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twjen, Nov 20, 2002.

1. twjen

twjen New Member

I dont know what happend to my posts, I was looking forward to reading reply's, as Im new to this message board site.
    Do some message posts get kicked off or something? My body still hurts, fog still there,but not as bad since ive missed so much work. Will probably get fired soon. O Well.
    Please let me know if you have experience with this site and how to use it. Thanks alot, have a nice day!!!
  2. twjen

twjen New Member

I dont know what happend to my posts, I was looking forward to reading reply's, as Im new to this message board site.
    Do some message posts get kicked off or something? My body still hurts, fog still there,but not as bad since ive missed so much work. Will probably get fired soon. O Well.
    Please let me know if you have experience with this site and how to use it. Thanks alot, have a nice day!!!
  3. kellym

kellym New Member

but I remember reading something about if two things go on the board at once, one may not be posted correctly? Anyway, I really wanted to respond to your saying that you'll probably get fired soon. I got fired for being sick with this DD and went to the EEOC. They filed a charge of discrimination against my former employer (I had a LOT of evidence against them about how they only fired me for being sick & I wore a hidden tape recorder when they fired me HAHA! since I knew it was coming. Anyway, they had a lawyer provide their response & I sent in my rebuttal, so I'm still waiting on a decision, but at least the claim was filed! One small step for suffers....
    Good luck and read the "new to boards? click here" link, it might help!
    Kelly
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

All your posts are here, some are on the second page.

If you want to read them all easy, just click on your 'name' and it will bring you to your profile, all your posts are listed below the profile. Click on any of them and they will come up for you, replies and all.

This board is very busy, and posts move to the back pages. It has been like a Amtrax train lately!

Hope this helps, and again welcome to our world.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

I am new to this site also.

I slowly went down the tubes at work....finally quitting on my own BEFORE anything worse could be said about my freq absenses. It's an aweful feeling, especially hearing co-workers make comments...it Hurts. The one I hate hearing the worse is: "Well, I'm tired too!" My big problem now is I don't WANT to leave my house! I have no energy or desire to go ANYWHERE...or visit with ANYONE. I need to dig my way OUT of this paper Bag!

I'm hoping to learn some tips from this group!

Susan
  6. shell

shell New Member

I definitely hope things get better for you at work. I too hate having my co-workers look at me for all of my frequent absences in the last 3 months. I am also getting that feeling of 'oh well'. I have to work and have been thinking lately that I should find a stress free job and that it might ease my symptoms. I am willing to try anything at this point. As long as I keep my boss informed everything seems to be going okay. Just hope I can keep up this facade of keeping my work up while I continue to suffer all day every day. GOOD DAY!