A good laugh!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JPach007, Oct 11, 2005.

1. JPach007

JPach007 New Member

I dont know what made me think of this..but this is sure to make you laugh!
    The other day at work I went to get something out of my car, unlocked the car, started the car, got whatever it was I needed, and went back into work.
    I LEFT MY CAR RUNNING! OMG! The car ran for at least 2 hours until someone asked me if I was going somewhere! I said...no, why? ...
    Ummm, your car is running.
  2. elsa

elsa New Member

And done that ... only worse .... Left my car running, AC blarring, doors locked and my wonderful yellow lab sitting up behind the wheel like she was my personal driver or something.

Was at my neighborhood drug store at the time. I couldn't face calling my husband for help so I walked home and then back with the spare keys.

Asked my doctor THAT DAY for a medication for my excessive daytime sleepiness before I became a more of a danger to myself and others! LOL

What I want to know is ... if that superdog of mine, (and she is SUPERDOG, to me anyway) is smart enough to open closed bedroom doors at home, then why couldn't she be smart enough to push one small button in my truck and save me the humiliation of having locked myself out .... of my OWN DARN TRUCK !!!

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I hope you are doing well.

Take care,

Elsa
  3. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

jp .... I did that quite a few years ago .. before I even got sick I think .. a girlfriend and I went Xmas shopping .. I guess you could say we were in racehorse mode .. we shot out of my car and the only safe thing I did was make sure it was in park .. kept running like a top in the parking lot when we came back .. I almost had a heart attack ! hahaha
    Fudge ( no brain day ! )
    PS ... Elsa ... she is a superdog but the door thing .. nah ! .. she had to make sure you wouldn't forget again ! haha
    [This Message was Edited on 10/11/2005]
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

for the laugh! Today is not one of my better days, so I really needed it! I loved your story, too, Elsa, about your dog. At least the air conditioning was on so he didn't get heat stroke waiting for you to return with the spare keys!

Ellen