A Great Big Thank You From Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dndoriginal, Dec 5, 2002.

1. dndoriginal

dndoriginal Guest

Hi Fibro Pals,
    I just wanted to pop in and say HI and THANK YOU to all of you who helped me through my latest crisis!
    Things are going well for me and my dog while we are staying with my good friend. I can't tell you how frightened I was and you ALL really helped me gather up to courage to ask for HELP. We have though the end of the year to try and get me into my own home. I may not be able to do it that fast but I am going to give it a try. I have hope and I am healing up a little as well. I still would appreciate any advice on First time buying or mortgages for someone with not so great credit.
    Anyway, I'm glad I am able to Thank you from the warmth of my friend's apartment. :)
    Sincerely,
    Deanna (not counting down, in Las Vegas!)
  2. dndoriginal

dndoriginal Guest

Hi Fibro Pals,
    I just wanted to pop in and say HI and THANK YOU to all of you who helped me through my latest crisis!
    Things are going well for me and my dog while we are staying with my good friend. I can't tell you how frightened I was and you ALL really helped me gather up to courage to ask for HELP. We have though the end of the year to try and get me into my own home. I may not be able to do it that fast but I am going to give it a try. I have hope and I am healing up a little as well. I still would appreciate any advice on First time buying or mortgages for someone with not so great credit.
    Anyway, I'm glad I am able to Thank you from the warmth of my friend's apartment. :)
    Sincerely,
    Deanna (not counting down, in Las Vegas!)