A great book 90 Minutes in Heaven

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Aug 5, 2006.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

It's by Don Piper...told from a Christian perspective, this is a true story of how he died in a car crash. He had no pulse for 90 minutes, during which time he went to heaven and relates his experiences there. He was prayed back to life or I guess he'd have had trouble writing this book!
  2. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I think I saw him giving his testimony and telling his story on TV if it's the guy I'm thinking of... Have A great day!
  3. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

IM ABOUT HALF WAY IN THIS BOOK , VERY INSPIRING GOD BLESS FOY
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I read this book about three months ago. I posted a message a few weeks ago on the worship board about NDEs (near death experiences).

I used to be an absolute skeptic about NDEs, but I now find myself reading these stories with great credulity.

I thought 90 MINUTES IN HEAVEN was particularly believable, beautifully described, and inspiring.

Kholmes
  5. jane32

jane32 New Member

Thanks with a recent death in the family. I keep questioning what happens when we die. Can you get it on amazon?
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

It looks like Amazon has the book and also has it on CD version.

I've also enjoyed books by Raymond Moody, Kenneth Ring, Melvin Morse, Elizabeth Kuhbler Ross, Betty Eadie, and others on what happens when we die.

Kholmes

[This Message was Edited on 08/05/2006]
  7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

especially telling "what happens next" in the book to my kids...they are quite interested in the whole thing. I bought my copy at a Barnes and Noble, but I've even seen it at a grocery store....probably Walmart has it. God bless!