Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, Dec 29, 2008.

BILLCAMO New Member

wish to all of my family here !

I raise my glass to everyone to start the New Year's Toast !

Let's clink our glasses......

It's up to each individual as to whether it's a virgin drink or otherwise......LOL ;>0

The intent of my toast is to share good will and the hope of better days with all !

Take a deep breath , smile :>) , and do your best to enjoy life !

(A chocolate and goodie party to follow....Cyber chocolate and goodies have no calories...LOL ;>0 ..)......

Blessings ,

2. jole

jole Member

And Happy New Year to you, too! And all of you good friends on this site!

Wishing everyone and their families a great 2009!***Jole***
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

For a hopefully happy new year!,,,,,,Sis
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Thanks Bill for your lovely good wishes and to everyone else who has responded with their good wishes also.

Now, with another clink of the glass I would also like to wish everyone here a VERY HAPPY,HEALTHY and as pain free a year as possible.

Gee, one could get loaded with all these clinks, unless the drinks are cyber of course . I also like the idea of cyber chocolates so we do not gain any weight !!(-: !

God Bless You All,

[This Message was Edited on 12/31/2008]
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Wishing you and Pat a Happy New Year. No sense whining over the past one or even worrying about the next year. If only we could live in the moment, and enjoy those that are "feel good" times.

I would like to share my magic carpet and my magic wand. Feel sometimes like I want to follow the yellow brick road. I click my red crocs three times and hope. In my youth I identified with Dorothy. Now, rather a cross between the wicked witch and the tin man needing the oil can.

Let humor guide our minds, let the red poppies in Oz help our sleep. May we all be flexible enough in our daily lives to be the horse of a different color and enough courage of the lion and the brain of the scarecrow. May we all have ruby slippers to help through the trials of each day.