Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosiebud, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Wishing you all a very happy xmas, hope you all manage to have a good day with lots of nice company and great food.

We're off to my daughter's for xmas and my adrenalin will see me through the day - I have forever to crash afterwards. My son and his girl and my brother will also be there so there will be 7 of us in total.

I will have a glass or two of bubbly and some very fine wine and pay the price on Boxing Day.

2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

A very Merry Christmas back to you. Have a wonderful time ata your daughters with the family. It sounds like you will have a great time. This is also the first time in awhile that I have not had it at my house but since I am singing for Midnight Mass this year (may be first and last time) it works out well. I am going to our daughters in Houston.

Hugs and blessings to you,

3. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

And a very Merry Christmas to you as well.......

I am not quite ready, but will be. And anything that is not done, oh well. I'm happy, my brother and family are flying in and the rest of my family will be here. I'm hosting this year as we have the 'fun' house. =) All the kids have something to do here as well as the adults. My sisters are wonderful - as they are taking as much of the load off me as possible, bringing almost all of the food so I don't have to do hardly anything. I'll make few appetizers and supply the home.

I'm just happy to have them all here.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday - no matter where you are, no matter how you spend it, even if curled up on the couch with a good book or movie. I hope the meaning of Christmas is in your heart.
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

and Everyone!,,,,,and whishing you all a less painful new Year too!,,,,sis
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you again. Sounds like you'll be having a very nice Christmas.

God Jol og a happy Hogmanay.

6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Miss you Rosie on the Porch. I am glad you are going to be with family during the holidays and I say go for it, drink the bubbly, it will be worth it.

Have a Merry Christmas to you too and Happy New Year!!!!

Love ya,

7. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

Thank you for the Christmas greeting. It sounds like you'll have a great holiday.

We'll be with family on Christmas Eve and on our own Christmas Day, which is fine as I'll need to rest up from the day before - LOL.

Wishing you and all here a blessed Christmas and better health in the New Year.

8. LuvQuilting

LuvQuilting New Member

Just wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Try not to over do things or we know what will happen. I have one down and two more get togethers to go. DH was a lot of help so that's good.

9. jole

jole Member

Wishing all a great day and season of love, family and good times.

Here's hoping the pain and fatigue stay away 'till later. You're right, Rosie, there's always time to fight away the flares afterward! Family comes first.....have a great time! ***Jole***