A hearfelt thank you is in order

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PepperGirl52, Aug 23, 2005.

1. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I certainly did not expect-nor try in any way to manipulate-the responses that were received.

I am touched, to say the least.

And yes, to you who said, 'there is more to this', and yes, again, to you who said, 'maybe you just need to take a break'.

I am incredibly, on the verge, over the edge, depressed. I miss ME, I can't find ME, and I'm tired of looking. But something inside keeps me from halting the search.

As I said before, I do apologize for THE post that offended. I will (hand over heart-I was a girl scout once), to the best of my ability, NOT answer another post that I know will NOT be what that person does NOT want to hear, even if I think it would be the best thing for them to hear. It's not my problem. Never was, never will be.

To those of you-oh my goodness, there are so many of you, I would never know where to start-who took time to reach out and touch me. God bless you. You are angels who are waiting to fly.

One last thing, so there is NO misunderstanding: your moderators here are wonderful! They have never rebuked, scorned, or otherwise slapped me on the wrist for anything. And I hope I never give them the opportunity.

Thank you again. PG
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

im glad you are staying,i didnt reply to your initial post as i too have felt that way.
    i have posted and then the tread seems to die leaving me wondering what did i say to offend?
    i too have consisdered leaving but i know that also like me we cant all respond to everything we have to plod through and do as our energy dictates.
    i am always extra happy when someone replys to one of my threads as i know you are all as ill as me so i try to answer as many as i can but i rarely get to page two.

all the best to you pg,smiffy
  3. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

I was afraid you weren't reading anymore, but I am glad you are. I really understand how you are feeling.

Take care,
    Nicole
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I hope you will soon feel better about yourself. I think this is something that a lot of us go through, but not many talk about it.

Hope to see your beautiful photo back on your profile. Whenever you feel like it.

Take care of yourself. :)

Big hugs,
    Faye
  5. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I just posted on your original message pertaining to this. Who am I??? I don't know anymore either. But as long as my family and all of you care, i am OK.

Yes, you all are really kind and supportive when I am down.

You may not see my name a lot on the message bd. as my eyes doin't work that well. I come when I can find time and energy and the pain isn't so bad.

hope to keep seeing your name and I will read y our message if i am on.

Gentle Hugs and God's Kisses
  6. elsa

elsa New Member

I hope you feel better hon,. I've been in a black hole where I couldn't find my way out .... I have an idea how you might feel.

That was many years ago. I did find my way .... and I'm sending strong thoughts your way to help you "find your way out" too,

Concerning your post. I'm sorry I didn't see it, but did you think it might have been a problem with the agressor and not you? Please don't censor your advice/experiences. If a "strong" response comes from another poster, could be their problem , not yours .... know what I mean ?

Feel better soon .... we're here for you.

Elsa
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The Dark Night Of The Soul. I've been in a bit of a slump myself lately. I want more in my life and am too tired to do much about it right now. I'm struggling with this. It may go away when this horrible fatigue flare passes. I know when I'm this tired that I am not myself.

I've spent a lifetime of being a productive person, like most all of us here. It's hard to deal with having "lost" the last 4 1/2 years to illness. I've been sick a lot longer, but the last 4 1/2 years have been the worst.

I've made tremendous strides and am no longer bedridden, but just existing isn't enough to fulfill me. I know we all go through these times and I hope all of us who are in a crisis mode can find peace and healing.

I'm glad you have had a chance to read all the replies. I pray you will find what you seek.

Love, Mikie
  8. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

There is a documentary film called "I Remember Me", it's about people with CFS.

The title phrase "I remember me" alone made me weep. For me, my life, my goals and dreams. I'm in mourning.

I know how you feel.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/23/2005]
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I, also, did not respond to your earlier post, but when I read it, I felt so sad...I just didn't want you to go away. I didn't respond because I was so tired and so overwhelmed just living I just didn't have it in me to write...you know what I mean.

So, I'm happy to hear you're still around.

Blessings,
    Sue
  10. over50

over50 New Member

would never want to lose a friend like you.Lets hold hands and dance around singing* make new friends ,but keep the old ,one is silver and the other gold*,I think it goes something like that.
    Be happy,Love,Linda
  11. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

i walk through the valley of the shadow of death You are with me.....
    Blessings, Peppergirl
  12. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I did not respond to your post either, but I can honestly say I have never felt the need to 'slap you on the wrist' for anything you had to say, I do not post too often, but I do a lot of reading. After all, we do have our opinions, and most of the time they are not too popular :)

I liked what Mikie said; 'Dark Night of the Soul', I am there right now, but for the grace of God I would just throw in the towel.

We are all searching for our lost lives, or where and when we lost them? None of us have the answer, but we keep going on looking for a reason to just 'be'.

Take care, and welcome back.

Shalom, Shirl
  13. BxGirl

BxGirl New Member

I am defitely a Clacker! I don't have time to spend hours on the Board each day - I wish I did. It seems to me that the people who have the most time to spend are the ones who are in the "cliques". That's just the way it is.

I'm glad you're staying here PG. Us Clackers have to support each other. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have this Board. Sometimes I get frustrated too and say I don't want to come back.

But I am drawn to this place. It's like a home to me. If you leave you're giving in. Please don't do that.

BxGirl
  14. nina2

nina2 New Member

Welcome home, this is where you belong.
    So happy that you decided to stay with us,
    now that you can see how much you would be missed.

Sometimes we get our wires crossed around here,but when push comes to shove we are all here for one another. Like family.
    That's the way I like it.

Welcoming you back with big hugs (((peppergirl))).

~nina~
  15. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

is getting more and more difficult. It has been so long since 'I' existed. I have been in a funk lately too. My progress toward health has been so little, so slowly. The physical exhaustion and mental confusion of CFS make it so difficult to deal with CFS.

Years ago a cousin told me, after having her first baby, that it would be so much easier to recover from having a baby if she did not have a baby. I feel like it would be so much easier to figure out how to treat my CFS if I did not have CFS.