A house of refuge

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I am not sure if God is drawing people I don't know to my house,but, during the past month more than four people stopped at my house needing help with something. Today a Hispanic lady with two young boys knocked on my door. She could only speak Spanish and I could not understand a word she said. Finely, she pointed to the younger boy who was about three and said pee pee. The poor little thing was holding himself and doing a little dance. How could I tell him no.

Please pray that God will continue to use my house as a place of refuge, but also pray that God will give me the widson to know who is in need of help and who is coming to cause me harm.

God Bless

Yesh
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will certainly be praying for the Lord to wrap you up in his hands, and touch the world through you to show His love to everyone that enters your home.

Blessings, Judy
  3. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Yesh,
    I will pray for discernment and wisdom from the Lord. I tend to be pretty cautious and it's sad that we feel we have to be so cautious in the day and age we live in.

Lord, thank you for using your servant Yesh. I pray that you would send your guardian angels to watch over and protect her from all harm. Help her to be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove:)
    Love, Monkeykat