A "KODY MAK"- UPDATE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hdbubblehead, Nov 4, 2005.

1. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

Dear prayer warriors.....
    it's another miracle.
    My nephew, Kody who crashed his motorcycle last month is now out of intensive care, out of the rest home, which he only stayed 4 days, (thats a biker for ya)
    He broke nearly every bone in his face, fractured femur, ankles, internal stuff, about 10 surgeries and he is home now. Praise GOD and you for all the praying you did.
    THANK YOU FOR EVERY THOUGHT SPOKEN. i love ya.
    He lives around the block from me, so it will be nice to help a little with sending food over.
    He was about 175lbs and "buffed" now he looks like he is 12 yrs old. but he will be on his feet this year I am sure.
    He left the convelesant hosp. because he just could not lie in bed all day and night miles from home, mending, so he had his girlfriend "spring" him from smelly place, and now he is with his Dad. But strong enough to manage.
    It's a long haul from being over, but it's a miracle he is alive and able to talking, cause the helmet flew off his head when he landed in the rear of a pick-up truck.
    I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH....THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRAYERS AND LOVING CONCERN. YOUR'E AWSOME. BABY, TAKE A BOWE. xxhd
  2. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

Snoopy dance....lol....i love it !! aaaaaahah !
    (SNOOPY voice)

of course you all know, when this is all said and done, and KODY is on his feet, (I should say ,his HD ) he is already talking about re-building......(it's in his blood, we all ride/rode-Harley's)
    I will be givin him a swift "kick-start" for scaring his family to pieces. You can bet on it. I rode long enough to know, the Valley in California is nowhere to ride a motorcycle.
    In the meantime..........SNOOPY DANCEIN RULES !! TY.