A little good news for me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pemaw54, Feb 8, 2006.

1. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

We have so many bad days, I had to tell you that God gave me Sunday, Monday,and Tuesday until the evening that was pain free with my pain meds..I have 1 day every few mths that is alittle better but never 3 days since I got sick. I dont want to make light of all of our problems, but if one of you was feeling better I would be so happy for you..I guess God knew I was just about to a breaking pt again. I pray for all of you each day. Im sooo thankful to have found you. What a difference it makes to know there are those who understand. Hate to say it now, but was up most of the night(night from hell) and all of the pain is back, God bless all of my new friends

Suzette
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

That's wonderful! I'm so happy to hear it.

Kendra
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm so glad you had some good days! I'm also glad you enjoyed them, and they will come again. Isn't it wonderful how God intervenes just when we think all is lost? Constant pain is so wearing, and I'm so glad you got some freedom. HOORAY!

Blessings,
    Sue
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So pleased to hear that you had a break from pain.

We couldn't make it without them!!

I wish you MANY more in a row!!

God bless.....Mari
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

We all need a little good news now and then. It is such a blessing when the pain leaves even for a little while. I'm glad you found us too. We all need each other!

Kathy.
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

I bet that was great while it lasted!?

The hard part is,.. not overdoing it on those 'good' days~

I pray you recieve more of those days~
    Hugs
    Tandy