a little help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Daydreamer, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Daydreamer

Daydreamer New Member

Hey it's sam, i'm 14 and living with fibromyalgia i haven't written to this for a while cause i thought i didn't need much help but now latly i noticed i kinda do. so if anyone has any encourging words for me i'd love to hear some cause i'm kind of blah in the time of this flare up!

Happy holidays!
    SaM
  2. Daydreamer

Daydreamer New Member

Hey it's sam, i'm 14 and living with fibromyalgia i haven't written to this for a while cause i thought i didn't need much help but now latly i noticed i kinda do. so if anyone has any encourging words for me i'd love to hear some cause i'm kind of blah in the time of this flare up!

Happy holidays!
    SaM
  3. northwoodssue

northwoodssue New Member

Hey Sam:
    Sorry to hear you are in flare up now. I am too. Just know that you are not alone, and that this too will pass. Just hang in there and give yourself permission to take it easy til this is over. Don't know what you are on for pain, but might increase these, only with the advice of your doctor of course.
    good luck.
    sue
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry you are not feeling good. The flares are so terrible to deal with.

How about a good soak in some Epson Salts, then a warm bed with a heating pad?

You take care, and come visit with us anytime you feel the need to.

Bless you little one.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I started having symptoms of my crazy illness when I was 17~~no fun, huh???
    I am so sorry you're having a rough time. I, too, am in a flare and I also have a depression problem at holiday time, so the two things combined make living and trying to be a nice person really difficult.
    Here's hoping this flare is a short one and that you'll SOON be feeling much better!
    With love,
    Kady
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Welcome to you! The great thing about this board is that not only can we get help from it, but there's something real therapeutic about giving help here, too. So it's a win-win situation for everybody. I'm sorry you're in a flare right now---I hope it passes soon for you; in the meantime, I'm glad you are here!

Feel better soon--
    Hugs,
    Pam