a little note of encouragement

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skychomper, May 18, 2003.

1. skychomper

skychomper Member

this is a little post to encourage all of us in our daily struggles with this...and all the things we are working through right now.

sometimes I am so hard on myself and ask myself if Im doing all I can and if Im doing the right things. and sometimes I my body seems to make no sense whatsoever...sometimes it is social- if one more person expects me to tell them my life story with this DD...!!

We are all doing the best we can. I just want to say that our best is always good enough. and we shouldn't feel bad if we don't win every battle, everyday.

If we follow our instincts, keep learning about this DD through our own efforts and each other, and work with what we have, I know we will suceed. I just want to say to keep going and keep believing in yourself. yesterday I was practically braindead, today I am doing well enough to write this. I believe all great changes are slow changes. its tough, but we will get there...

peace & love
    skye
  2. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

what a nice letter. so kind and thoughtful. i usually don't like to discuss this dd (i have fm and probably some cfs thrown in for good measure - but not diagnosed) with anyone so finding this board last week was a blessing. i find very few of my friends are overly concerned. its like..how are you? you know the drill. i just say fine. people think if you don't have something fatal you are ok. i want you to know that my "best" IS good enuf (today). that's all i got. but there are more times than not i feel that its not good enuf and i need to do more. pushing the envelope usually to make my family happy. which is very important. but they understand that when i say i've had it...that's what i mean. LOL..voice calm but stern :)i soooo appreciate your sentiments...thank you again.