A Love Report

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Sep 6, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

To everyone for their many prayers, I give thanks. I have been just letting the Holy Spirit pray to God for me because I couldn't seem to do it.

Just been letting Jesus carry me because I was not strong enough to walk.

But this AM. I awoke knowing He had healed the broken me and my strength was back.

Body and spirit, strenght and faith stronger than ever.

He never left my side. Thanks and Praise to the Lord my God. And to all His prayer warriors. Amen
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

HI!

And welcome back!

Thank you for your praise report. There's a song a friend taught my children, part of it goes,

"Who's in the middle of the dark?
    Jesus is
    Jesus is!"

Love

Misty
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I missed you all very much. Thx for the welcome. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. My Our God richly bless you every day. Blessings. De
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

How absolutely wonderful to have you back!!! I have wondered so many times how you were, and what was happening.

I thank God that you are feeling stronger, and that He faithfully saw you through your bad time.

God bless you, dear sister!
    Love, Judy
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thankyou for all your thoughts and prayers, as you can see they worked.

I've been a zombie the last few months. I went through what I would call " a life shut down".

But praise God, He never left me alone. With His love and strength I'm back. Without it I would have not come back.

You all were in my thoughts and in my prayers. And I missed you very much.

Many Blessings, DE
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thanks for the post. Good news is always so welcome. I ask God to continue to give you strength and faith. Can you see me smile??? Your post left me all warm and smiley. Thanks be to God.
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

You are so right , he never leaves our side. Sometimes we just need him to carry us through

I pray you will continue to do well

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  8. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Hello,,,,Asa I can see your smile, it's warm and welcoming. Thankyou.

Kg,,,Thx for your message, I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

There are so many new prayer warriors here since I've been gone. It's exciting to see all the new name.

Let us grow in numbers and strength. Blessing to you both,De
  9. tlayne

tlayne Member

I love those love and praise reports!!! Thank you so much for sharing! It is so good for me to hear what God has done! You made my night and I am praising God with you!

P.S. are you staying away from those mosqitoes (sp?)? we just moved to West Nile Valley, Gooding, Id. I have never seen them so big??? yuck! Love, Tam