"A Lupie is very sick..."

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by stilhere, Oct 14, 2003.

1. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Hi family, I know I haven't posted here in a while, been feeling sick myself, and I went and enrolled myself in school, (which is a good thing), but I just don't have that much energy.....I'm posting today because I just received an email from a very dear friend of mine, she also has posted on the lupus board, her name is ChrisK, she has been diagnosed with Lupus CNS, and was given till christmas to live, well for a while the medication seemed to be working, they raised her medications, but now test showed that she is getting worse, she and her husband will be talking with a grief counselor....PLEASE FAMILY....Pray for our sister....Pray that God delivers a miracle to her and her husband, Pray that the Good Lord gives the doctors the wisdom they need to heal her, pray that the Lord give her the wisdom of acceptance....And pray for me, because I'm not ready to let my friend go......

In Christ
    Jessica
  2. britt

britt New Member

Hi.....I will keep your friend in prayer and also keep her on our prayer chain....praise Jesus that she has such a good friend...keep us posted....you will also be in my prayers and on the prayer chain.... praise God............
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Hi, I will be praying for a miracle for your friend. We all know that God is the only one that can heal her and only He knows how long she has to live. I will pray for you too for acceptance in whatever God's will may be.
    Lisa
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry to hear about your friend. I`m offering up prayers for her and you.

I hope you feel better soon. Years ago, they thought I had lupus but it would never show up on the tests. I still wander if I don`t at times. So, I have a soft spot in my
    heart for lupus sufferers. I always think that could be me.

Thoughts and prayers,
    Sandyz

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My prayers are with Chris and her family. I will ask the Greatest Healer to step in.

Love, Mikie
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Jessica,

Sorry to Hear about your friend Chris, sure hope she everything turns out well. Let us pray.

Dear Lord, Please be with Chris and her family during this hard time. Please lay down your healing hands and bring a miracle. Be by their sides ,holding all their hands, bring them peace and comfort, but mostly strength to endure. Lift them up high and bring them closer to you, dear Lord.
    In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Praying right along side everyone!
  8. EllieBo

EllieBo New Member

Hello,

May healing hands of our Lord and Father be placed on Chrisk and whatever you have planned for her Father give her and her husband the strength to except it. Keep her at peace with you and free of pain. Your angels will shine on her and be there to lift her spirit up to you as you see fit. God grant her many Blessings in Your Son's Name Jesus A-men

God will decide what is best for your friend. love ellie
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for your dear friend, and the doctors that are treating her that the Lord Himself will guide them. Also prayer for her husband, the Lord is generous, so just keep believing, and lean on Him.

Shalom, Shirl
  10. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Dear Jesus you Know our wants and needs, Chrisk needs your healing hand. Thank you Jesus, Sunrise