A MAJOR flare and I'm going on vacation!!!! Yikes.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kay31, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Kay31

Kay31 Member

I thought I had learned how to handle my CFS with juggling meds, pacing myself and somehow dealing with all the lousy symptoms. Always got anxious just before going away, but this time I'm really in the pits.

I feel like I've regressed to the point where I'm back to where I was at my worst. Read a great article on this web site about handling flares, coping, etc. It really made me feel better for about an hour (I'm kidding) and then I went back to bed.

My adorable dog Maggie wonders why her Mother is going steady with her bed. I signed "Mags" up for refresher obedience training (she's six) and I discovered that I was the culprit. Too pooped to be consistent in my training...but we love each other, warts and all.

Sorry to be so gloomy tonight, but I had to vent.

Kay31
  2. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

having such a difficult time right now. When you get to your vacation I hope you can relax and unwind and enjoy yourself so you can come back refreshed and ready to pick up the burden again.

The great thing about our pets is that they love us no matter what. And they are so nice to cuddle. They are great therapists.

Enjoy your vacation.
    Heart hugs,
    Maree
  3. lilac123

lilac123 New Member

Hi Kay,
    I was just checking in and I like to see who hasn't been answered very much. I saw you only had one reply so far. I know it makes me feel good when someone answers me.

Anyway, I am still pretty new at this but it always amazes me, just when I think I've found a somewhat comfortable routine and recipe of meds and just going along day to day, how it can all of a sudden just hit me. Bam, I'm back to being flat on my back. No rhyme or reason to it either. What a horrible way to live. I try to really count my blessing on my good days and cherish every moment. I know what you mean about feeling like your back to square one. I will check out the coping corner article you mentioned.

So glad you have a great pet. There is no love like that in the human world that I have found. (except mothers)
    How exciting to be going on vacation. I will say a prayer for you that you have safe,comfortable, restful and peaceful travel. Kick back and enjoy a change of senery!! How nice.

(((((Soft Hugs)))))
    Lil