A MESSAGE FOR MURKIE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sean, Sep 26, 2002.

1. sean

sean New Member

I READ YOUR REPLY TO MY POST (ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BOARD) I HAVE REPLIED TO YOUR MESSAGE, ON SAID POST. PLEASE READ SO YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM. I WOULD AT LEAST HOPE I AM ABLE TO EXPRESS AN OPINION WITHOUT FEELING I HAVE UPSET THE APPLE CART. LIFE WOULD BE PRETTY DULL IF WE ALL HAD THE SAME OPINIONS, IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO UPSET ANYONE, MY APOLOGIES IF THIS IS THE CASE, BUT I SENSED A SLIGHT ANGERNESS FOR WANT OF A BETTER WORD IN YOUR REPLY TO MY POST.
  2. sean

sean New Member

I READ YOUR REPLY TO MY POST (ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BOARD) I HAVE REPLIED TO YOUR MESSAGE, ON SAID POST. PLEASE READ SO YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM. I WOULD AT LEAST HOPE I AM ABLE TO EXPRESS AN OPINION WITHOUT FEELING I HAVE UPSET THE APPLE CART. LIFE WOULD BE PRETTY DULL IF WE ALL HAD THE SAME OPINIONS, IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO UPSET ANYONE, MY APOLOGIES IF THIS IS THE CASE, BUT I SENSED A SLIGHT ANGERNESS FOR WANT OF A BETTER WORD IN YOUR REPLY TO MY POST.
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

Are you aware that her name is Mikie, not Murkie? She has done a lot for this board and has been through a lot of things recently in her personal life. Those of us who have been around a while appreciate all she does and the manner in which she does it. She is usually very fair and always tries to do what is best.

I read your other post and I would say she was firm with you, perhaps because you seemed rather disrespectful of the rules of this board.

Just my opinion.

Barbara