A Message for PatPalmer..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Plantscaper, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Did your sinus symptoms stay resolved with the Cytolog, even in this most potent allergy season..My sinus symptoms have gotten worse, now...

I had to increase my OLE to 1200mg/3/day..I just hope it will not stop working..Do you think that to avoid the tolerance factor, maybe one needs to stay off it for longer than days..maybe a week?

I was thinking I might supplement it with the Cytolog...Did you get my emails? I was in my premenstrual state, at the time..

Hope you are doing well,
    Plantscaper
  2. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

No sorry, I haven`t received any E mails from you, did you make it lower case lines between the names? Easy to overlook, what a shame to have missed them.

Yes, my sinus is non existant now and Dawn isn`t suffering with sinus or pollen anything like she was last year...

As for the OLE, I think 6 weeks on and a break of two to four weeks, which much follows the ABX route is what has been recommended.

Dawn hasn`t had any OLE for weeks, I think the Cytolog seems to be doing the job now - her energy levels have improved so much in the last four months, she has a much better quality of life now.

You may not need OLE with Cytolog at the same time, so that will give you a break from it anyway.

Love Pat.

PS I will sent you an E Mail later - that way you`ll get my addy again.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/16/2003]

[ advertisement ]