A miracle for me for pain relief

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, May 29, 2003.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

My husband has been hounding me to try this & I've been avoiding it because I don't like the taste of it.

My hand and wrist pain had gotten so bad that I could hardly do anything, least of all typing. Try toileting myself! I was in so much pain and so stiff I finally gave in to his remedy.

I take a tablespoon of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and follow it immediately with my Metamucil chaser. I also don't ever take it on an empty stomach.

Well, within 24 hours you wouldn't believe the relief I had with my hand and wrist pain. Within 48 hours even more. I've continued the same thing every morning and will continue it. I still have pain, but it's tolerable & worth trying. You MUST have something with flavor to drink immediately after taking it. Good luck. dolsgirl
  2. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

I wonder what it is doing????? :) Glad it is helping.
    I have heard of Apple Cider Vinegar being good for many things.

3. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

is good for the colon and stomach and arthritis pain. It seems to be working for me!!!!! dolsgirl
  4. donna13210

donna13210 Member

I can't wait to try it. My wrist has been killing me for days.

Is it just one tablespoon each morning? Do you ever take more if it doesn't work?

Just wondering and thanks for the tip!!

5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You will probably want to kill me for this one, but if you mixed a tablespoon of Blackstrap Molasses with the Apple cider vinegar it will help twice as much!

Just mix both with water (small amount of water). Nasty drink, but it really helps for all kinds of things. Both are good sources of potassium, and the molasses also has iron and calcium in it ( apples are the main source of Malic Acid).

AcesNanna told me to put the vinegar on spider bits that I had last year, and that was the only thing that help me, in fact I think she saved my life!

There is a little booklet; 'Apple Cider Vinegar' by Paul C. Bragg (same name as your vinegar) that is great on the different uses for vinegar.

Old time remedy, but some of them really work!

Shalom, shirl

[This Message was Edited on 05/29/2003]
  6. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

One tablespoon is enough. I'll have to try that Blackstrap Molasses though. Yuck, but if it helps, it's worth it. dolsgirl
  7. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Please don't tell me you eat spiders! I am scared to death of those awful, crawly things. I have even threatened to take them off the ceiling with my 30.30 if I don't get a volunteer quickly enough.
    Kate
  8. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

spider bites! dolsgirl
  9. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

the only good spider is a squished spider!
    Kate
  10. uggyj

uggyj New Member

Hey there, My daughter has tremendous wrist pain too. I saw your remedy and I'm not sure what you mean by metamucil chaser? Can you tell me how to mix it and how often to drink it? Is it still helping you? Thanks so much Uggy J