A much needed prayer for a friend on the board.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Jaimy, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Jaimy

Jaimy New Member

Her whole family is stuggling right now....this was in a note to me from her....

My hubby is still so sick. He needs a kidney transplant and goes to dialysis 3x's weekly. He's so fatigued that he lost the little bit of a job he had because of missing so much time being in the hospital.
    They fortunately, let him come back on a trial basis.

Both of my kids have type 1 diabetes and the older one has poor control, while the little one doesn't really understand yet (3YRS).

Much Love,
    Jaimy
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Jaimy, I sure will remember them in prayer! Thanks for bringing this to the Worship Board.

Love,
    Harmony
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

they will be in my continues prayers .please let us know how they are in the future,
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be glad to add this family to my prayers. I am so sorry to hear of such trials in one family, prayers and blessings going out to them.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. FAITH

FAITH New Member

I will keep them in my prayers. Tell her to read "Job". When I was going through some extreme trials, I would read that and always liked the ending....where God tells Job that the second half of his life would be better than the first(sorry, I don't have this scripture memorized..you know, the 'fog' thing). That and Psalms has been a great comfort. By the way, does she know Jesus?

Love & prayers,
    "Faith"
  6. blast

blast New Member

This was awfully appreciated and very much needed.
    I feel like I am not the same person anymore, and I guess I really am not.
    Grieving doesn't always mean death, I have learned, and I am trying to accept this change, but is taking some time.
    Prayers are heard and I hope to be back to my "new" self soon
    Sherri