Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rocky76, Nov 25, 2007.

1. rocky76

rocky76 Member

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5-LB potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-LB potato sacks. Then try 50-LB potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a
    100-LB potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a
    potato in each of the sacks.

[This Message was Edited on 11/25/2007]
  2. Callum

Callum New Member

THAT gave me the laugh of the day.

Thanks for sharing!

3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I loved it. I think even I could handle that exercise.
  4. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I put this joke on one of the boards a very long time ago.

Would you believe one of the respondents chastized me for suggesting such an impossible exercise regimen. She went on to tell me that even a HEALTHY PERSON couldn't lift that much weight and someone could get hurt!

5. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

You got me. I was like, is this person INSANE!
  6. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Cackle cackle snort HA HA HA HA HA HA snort snort!!!

PS THANK YOU! Even my husband laughed.
  7. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

OMG Rocky....that was sooo funny...I could NOT imagine EVER working up to even a 5lb sack!!!! LOLLLLL!

I've just been reading through all your posts as you have some valuable info...now I know you have a great sense of humor too!!!

Made my day!
  8. LenoreR

LenoreR New Member

I'm going to have to copy and paste this on to word, then email the attachment to all my friends who don't "get" these DDs. I'm STILL laughing!

Thanks Rocky,
  9. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You had me going too. I was like, no way, are you crazy and then of course the punchline comes in.

Way too funny. Thanks for the hump day morning laugh.
  10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

OMG Rocky,

You had me going too . I figured you have got to be kidding me. The 5 lbs was bad enough and when you got to 50 ane 100 I figured this person must be super human. Not me for sure. Luv the punch line (-: !!

11. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

Rocky....I just posted that on the fm board, couldn't remember where I found it but copy/pasted it because it was sooo funny! I popped in here to see what was going on and realized I had already responded to YOU in HERE and this is where I got it!!!!! LOLLMMMAAOOOOO
  12. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Ha ha ha ha!