A natural pain reliever.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jaster45, Jan 7, 2003.

1. jaster45

jaster45 New Member

Sounds funny,but I'm sure some of you have come across super blue stuff.It has emu oil in it among other things.My mom who has serious scoliosis,bone spurs and extreme pain as well as others I have come across with not only disc problems but FMs and arthritis have had great success in using it.My mom says it is a God send as well as a friend of mine with disc degeneration and low back spasms.I have not had to use it but they swear by it.I realize this does not work for everyone.I'm sure there are both positive and negative experiences to those who have used it.

Just a consideration as so many of you on this site are quite educated in the ways of health.

Take care,

Jase
    [This Message was Edited on 01/07/2003]
  2. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Been there, done that!! I tried the blue stuff, spent the money and it did not help one iota!!
    But if it makes your mom feel better than that is all that counts.
    Sincerely, Vicky
  3. catgal

catgal New Member

Hi Jase~~Thanks for the tip. I have FM/CFS, osteo/psoriatic/rheumatoid arthritis, and degenerative disc disease with multiple back problems. I tried the Super Blue Stuff for several months, but received no benefit from it. Plus, it was quite expensive.

However, I gave my Mom some of it as she has arthritis in her hands, and she said it helped her some.

I have tried so many creams, ointments, and salves both over-the-counter and prescription over the past 20 years, but for me the best I have found is Tiger Balm. One kind smells alot, but it also comes in a non-scented balm that I wear to work.

I also use a handy roll-on liquid called Joint-Ritis which is composed of Natural Menthol, Lanolin, Glucosamine & Chrondroitin. It is convenient to carry, easy to roll on without getting your hands all messy, and the more you use it--the more effective it is.

Thanks for the topic as every little bit helps. Best Wishes, Carol....