A new Alternative care center has arrived..I'm gonna try it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

They are from PA and it was in the paper today. I called and she said the sessions were 30.00 but she would do mine for 15.00 since I was having such a rough time. In the paper it reads" The technique is a non-invasive, energetic technique that works to eliminate the causal factors of autoimmune disorders, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthiritis, fibromyalgia, Crohn's disease and chronic fatigue syndrome. It also has tremendous results with the elimination of symptoms related to asthma, diabetes, candida, migraine headaches and hormonal disorders. Its worth a try I guess.
  2. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

They are from PA and it was in the paper today. I called and she said the sessions were 30.00 but she would do mine for 15.00 since I was having such a rough time. In the paper it reads" The technique is a non-invasive, energetic technique that works to eliminate the causal factors of autoimmune disorders, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthiritis, fibromyalgia, Crohn's disease and chronic fatigue syndrome. It also has tremendous results with the elimination of symptoms related to asthma, diabetes, candida, migraine headaches and hormonal disorders. Its worth a try I guess.
  3. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Dont know much about it myself but what the heck...I'll give it a try and see what happens. Cant just sit here and feel sorry for myself all the time, I get more depressed when I do that. If it doesnt work then I'll mark it off my list of "DO NOTS". Take Care
    Carla
  4. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

That sounds interesting - reasonable price too! Please let us know how it goes.......Amy
  5. kay

kay New Member

Go for it. Hey if we didn't try new and different things, then we all would be in trouble. Let us know how it goes.GOOD LUCK! Linda
  6. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

dear carla cat: would yo please tell us more after you go?

where do you live? i'm in west ky. no alt. here

i tried a bunch in nashville TN when i was still able to drive now i'm bedridden most of the day cfids and fms

i'd try about anything too i don't blame you a bit,

YOU said they are from PA if you can't post more info on
    her will U e mail me please

god bless

paul mark in KY

paulstory@iolky.com
  7. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Yes I thought it was very nice of them to give me my appts for 15.00 when reg price is 30.00. She said she hated to see anyone in pain especially when their having a hard time financilly. I will let ya know how it goes. The office is in Parkersburg WV,they just moved here from PA where they had an office in Reeding PA. They relocated cause they are originally fr Parkersburg.
  8. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

First we are taking care of the emotional and depression that I have, and it has worked wonderful. I dont know if eveyone knows but I started getting ill after I found my mother age 61 dead in her recliner one day when I went to her house for lunch. Then all my problems started to happen. It was such a trauma to my body that everything broke down. So we are working on emotional issues with this and my depression. Its hard for me to explain it all but if you have any questioning..just go one time and try it. If you dont like it then dont go again. That is what I did and when I left there I felt like I had two tons lifted off my shoulders and I have actually been happy.I have no money for christmas so I cant buy gifts for my son but I still have this state of piece with me and I havent been crying like I did and my pain has not been so bad. My arms were alittle sore but it didnt send me into a flare like it would have before. I know some people think its hogwash and I went in not knowing if I was gonna return but I've been twice and she didnt charge me for my second visit cause she knew I was having a rough time. I went in with an open mind..I dont know if it will help my FM but what do I have to lose..I'm gonna give it a shot. If it dont work then I'll know. If it does..I'll thank God and I'll let ya know. Hope I answered your question...
  9. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

For those that were interested
  10. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

You gave us the issues, symptoms being treated and results, but what exactly was done?
    What was the treatment, therapy?
    Karen
    [This Message was Edited on 12/19/2002]
  11. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

You can go to jmt-jafmeltechnique dot com and read more then what I can explain. Has anyone tried this before? If so would like your imput.
  12. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

My integrated Doc, does similar muscle resistance tests.
    I have also found that acupuncture and acupressure is helpful in stress and pain relief-- which seems to be part of the therapy with jmt.

They state they have discovered various pathogens--it would be very interesting to know what pathogens they think are responsible for "attacks on all areas on or around the microbial colony which includes the muscles, the joints, the cartilage and the bone tissue itself." From what I read on their website, they seem to be bacterial in nature.

I have read research on the feasibility that candida albicans, (due to leaky gut syndrome), can pervade the body, and set up resident colonies in and around joints and bones, thus creating pain.
    It makes sense that bacteria, as well can permeate the intestinal walls, leaking into the body as well.
    Sounds very interesting, Carla....will you keep us updated on your progress, please?
    Karen
    [This Message was Edited on 12/19/2002]