A New Furbaby In The Family

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cmmachin, Nov 14, 2007.

1. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

What an added pick me up for me and the family to add to our growing furbaby collection we already have. Our newest member of the family is a 4 month old baby ferret boy we have named Taz. He has definitely perked up the lives of my 3 senior ferrets also!

I was just going into the pet store for a littel furry fix/pick me up and there he was tugging at my heartstrings and my 16 year old daughter called my DH on the cellphone and told my DH and he said to pring him home to his new family. I was having my 16 year old just drive me around and to pick up pizza to just get out of the house for abit and told her go to the nearest pet store I wamt a furry fix while I am out on this rare occasion and now I have one more furry to the family! LOL....it has always said SUCKER in big neon invisible letters that only animals can see. I have always rescued animals since the day I could walk and all my pets here at home are rescue animals from one bad situation or another until this little guy! SO CUTE!!!!

This little guy actually looks like my one precious COOT ferret boy who passed away from cancer this Spring! He was my big boy and a favorite. Cancer paralized him eventually and I made him a wheelchair so he could still run and play and that gave him joy up until he lost the battle to cancer and had to be put to sleep he was a fighter!

Just had to share some joy today. A great little pick me up since he loves to snuggle and gives kisses freely! This DD is so depressing and furries just help me to deal better!

God Bless

2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

A new furbaby! It is neat to get another having lost your favorite.

Enjoy your new friend...who will grow to be an old friend...and win your heart on the trip!

3. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

Ferrets are known as theives and bandits and they definitely steal your heart and light up your life. They are also know as the clowns of domestic pets and that is a definite understatement! I love them all and when this
    DD flares its ugly head furries are a great way to escape for awhile for me.

God Bless

4. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

Would love to see some pics if you're up to sharing!!!

Love animals, too.

5. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

My daughter is going to help me to take some pics and then put them up on this sight.

Funny I used to be really good at this computer stuff but lately it is confusing and frustrating. I get all turned around. I love computers so hopefully this will pass!

I will open a new topic when I get new pics of furbabies on my profile.

God Bless

6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I have seen films of ferrets and they are funny! I'm glad you have the distraction when you are feeling a bit low.

Eager to see your pics...I, too, have no clue how to put pics on the board...computer klutz!

Have a fun day with new baby!

7. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

Sometimes these little "carpet sharks" get me laughinh so hard my stomach and face will hurt. They are so wound tight with energy and they are so clumsy and comical.

My best friend wh has FM will even come over when she is down and in a lot of pain just to hold and sit and watch the little critters. She adores them!

I will definitely have pics on soon!

God Bless

8. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i have had 3 ferrets in my life so far. Pheobe, Sophie, and Babette. they were pretty fun and cute and funny! Now i have a dog. i do get tempted to get ferrets again though. if it werent for the potty training issues, i would. I find taking care of dogs easier than ferrets. (no cage to clean). i am a dog fanatic. well all animals actually. my ferret phoebe was a great snuggler.

enjoy the ferretty fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill be looking fo rthe photos!