A NEW INFECTION

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69102634, Apr 30, 2007.

1. 69102634

69102634 New Member

I HAD MY FIRST GO ROUND WITH THIS ILLNESS IN 1990 AND WAS OFF WORK FOR FOR 3 YEARS.I NEVER REALLY RECOVERED BUT HAVE MANAGED TO TEACH UNTIL THE PRESENT.I CONTINUE TO TAKE MANY SUPPLEMENTS SOME THAT HELP. FOUR WEEKS AGO I GOT A BAD CHEST INFECTION THAT HAS LEFT ME WITH SOME NEW SYMPTOMS NAMELY RECURRING SWEATS AND CHILLS. MY PURPOSE IN POSTING IS TO SEE IF ANYONE CAN HELP WITH A SUPPLEMENT PROTOCOL THAT MIGHT ADDRESS THE TWO ABOVE SYMPTOMS PLUS SOME ENERGY RETURN.IF YOU'RE OUT THERE RESPOND IF YOU HAVE SOME IDEAS.
  2. 139864

139864 New Member

M.Eric Gershwin M.D.

Distinguished Professor of Medicine
    The Jack and Donald Chia Professor of Medicine
    Chief, Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Clinical Immunology
    Genome and Biomedical Sciences Facility
    University of California at Davis

This brilliant researcher ,Who is the leading scientist in finding the cause / cure for primary biliary cirrhosis said when these things are happening to us ... the only thing we can do is to give the immune system a booste & this was his reccomendation

Eat two or three yoghurts a day
    eat a mars bar a day
    A good nights sleep
    a good laugh &
    Spirulina tabs,

I hope this helps a little
    best wishes
    Brenda uk

3. Lichu3

Lichu3 New Member

I don't have any supplements to suggest but would suggest you see your doc if you haven't already to rule out any conventional causes of your symptoms.
  4. deliarose

deliarose New Member

Dr Myhill's mito fuel for energy.
    NADH
    D-Ribose
    Magnesium
    CoQ10
    Acety L Carnitine

Also get sthg to fight whatever bug it is.. maybe Transfer fActor if it's viral.

delia