A NEW SYMPTOM , HAS ANYONE HAD THIS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzyQ44, Jan 5, 2007.

1. suzyQ44

suzyQ44 New Member

Hi, Everyone.
    With Fiboro, you never know if what you are feeling is related to the fibro, symptoms or not. But one day last week I was lying on my couch and I jumped up and yelled out lound ( didn't know i could sill jump that fast lolo) and scared my poor husband,but it felt like bee's stinging the bottoms of my feet or needles being poked in them. My feet top's and bottoms hurt all the time the cramping and tingleing sensations but this was really different and a few day's before this happened my right leg felt like it was on fire it was like i was standing next to a heater first time for that also. I did'nt know if i should worry about it or chalk it up as another Fibro symtom. would also like to say that I found this site a few night's ago and when able I have been reading alot of the post and already have learned more than either of my Dr's have told me. My husband has even been reading some of the post he has hypoglcemia and Thank's everyone for all the info. Suzyq44.:0)
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I had a tingling/numbness that sent me to the ER. The doc came up with "parethesia" which is latin for numbness. Asked me to visit the cardiologist but the cardiologist said that my heart is fine.

Mercury can cause CFS by weakening the immune system and make you suseptable to many viruses. Our sponsor, Rich Carlson of Prohealth started off with mercury chelation.

Look up mercury toxicity. Andy Hall Cutler Ph.D. has done a lot of research on the topic. He has a book about amalgram fillings. I just got alerted to his website and want to order his book.

I'm waiting on the test results for my hair analysis.

I'm chelating naturally and using DMSA but I need more advice yet.
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Last summer, for a couple of weeks, I had a similar sharp pain, except it was only in one spot, and it was on my rear end! It felt like a bee was stinging me or I was being poked hard with a sharp needle every hour. It hurt so much that I yelped like a dog.

My doctor didn't know what to make of it, but wondered if it was some kind of nerve damage.

Gradually, it went away, and I hope yours will do the same, but if not, you might want to get it checked out.
  4. jole

jole Member

Suounds like another of the joys of FM to me. This has been discussed before and many have these symptoms. Mine is not the burning, but I do have numbness, tingling and the "bee sting" sensations.

Don't know how many times I have stripped to try and find a wasp or spider but nothing there, just to feel it in the exact same place a few minutes later - and still nothing. To me, these are just anoying symptoms now and I don't think much of them.

I don't have the burning skin, but others do. One of the few I haven't been blessed with - yet - and don't envy you any. That must be painful. Although, I also feel that there are other causes for that besides FM but can't remember what at the time. Hope someone answers you better on this one.

Friends - Jole
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

My left leg and foot and hip for the last few weeks have had this pain. My son, who also has FM calls it hot lava pain.

I think it is part of fm but have it checked. It keeps me awake all night.

Love Annie cromwell
  6. balletdancer74

balletdancer74 New Member

Hi and welcome!

I have FM and CFIDS/M.E., etc. and have what allwxrider rightly called "parasthesia." I have the numbness, tingling, bee sting sensation, feeling of ants crawling up and down my legs as well as stabbing pains. They never stay for too long, but my parasthesia is more than numbness - it's actual temporary paralysis where I feel absolutely NOTHING. Someone could stab me with a knife, and I wouldn't feel it until maybe shortly afterwards as opposed to immediately. What you described caused me to fall and fracture my foot. lol I am laughing because as a former professional ballet dancer I never broke a bone, and now I'm susceptible to a gamut of things.

There is really nothing for me to do except try and "massage" or "hit" my legs and feet. This happens to my hands as well. I only "hit" my legs and feet as I have the temporary paralysis. I don't recommend that. That's my own personally designed and twisted "treatment." :p

If it continues, definitely see your doctor. I'd perhaps look into a neurologist.

I hope this symptom passes. Hang in there. You're not alone as you can see. I think it's wonderful that your husband supports you. So many are less fortunate.

Healing hugs,
    LB32 (Leeza)