A new website I found about FM and nutrition

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Nov 14, 2005.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

If you look up connective tissue disorder under google, then go to the first one listed, it gives so much information about our problems.
  2. sami

sami New Member

thanks gonna check it right out..i have the biggest headache right now...maybe i'll find a solution....
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'll check it out!
  4. segrin

segrin New Member

Hi Sunflowergirl,
    I just read several pages from that site and it was all very interesting will add to my favorites. A lot of it made sense.
  5. omafor4

omafor4 New Member

on my way there now, thanks we all need as much info a s possiable
  6. sami

sami New Member

there is so much info here and thru all the links...not that much new as i quickly glanced thru most of it..but a good informative site..
    thanks!!!!!
  7. Empower

Empower New Member

Thanks for the info

I just posted tonight about eating hot dogs yesterday, and feeling like I was toxic today - feel poisoned

This site talks about MCS and the dangers of nitrites in hot dogs

This is EXACTLY the type of info I need to research right now

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  8. sunflowergirl

from this website and found it most interesting. Since we all know that magnesium can really help us, I wonder what else are we missing from our foods/diet.
  9. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I read your profile ans saw your painting.You do a great job.I read that you were now learning to paint on tiles.I am a ceramic tile designer and did murals for about 7 years.I thought I would share information with you if you are interested.Dianne...atiledsner
  10. sunflowergirl

Do you have a website that I could look at some of your art? Do you still paint murals? There is big money in it from what I have found on the internet.

I gave up on trying to learn the tiles. I just wasn't happy with the results I was getting and I had to drive l3 miles one way to get them fired each time. Bummer. Anyway, at least I still paint in oils.

[This Message was Edited on 11/15/2005]