A "NEW YEARS" prayer for all my dear friends !

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dear Lord ,

Please watch over all the dear , dear friends here on the message boards . Please keep them safe from harm , and fill thier lifes with much JOY , LOVE , HEALTH , FAITH & WISDOM this New Year !

I thank you so much for these PRECIOUS gifts of friendship that you have given me ! Please help me to be GRACIOUS , KIND , UNDERSTANDING & ENCOURAGING to each one ! Please guide my thoughts and emotions , so that I can give the help that is needed . Help me to be wise in my decisions , and thoughtful in my advise . Help me to be the very best friend that I can be to others , and do not alow me to expect more than I am willing to give of myself .

I thank you also , for the many friends I have not met yet . Please help me to welcome them into my heart with the same love and caring that I have welcomed the others .

In your precious name , I pray for all these things . Thank you for loving me so !

With a heart filled with love & RESPECT . Nonie
  2. Ms Dee

Ms Dee New Member

Nonie...thank you for this...please read my reply to your post on the fibro board...Dee
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Thank you Nonie, for that beautiful Prayer to the Lord! I believe God puts certain people in our lives for a reason at the time we need them. I appreciate all of the friends I have met here and the encouragement you all have been to me.
    Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

AMEN!!!

Shalom!!!!!!! Shirl