A new youtube of the "Gift" that my Missy brought me-for all animal lovers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Apr 20, 2009.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

If you have a dog or cat and live in the country you know our critters tend to bring us gifts from time to time. This is what my 4 yo lab mix Missy brought into the house when I had my back to the door wiping Twy off as it was raining that night.

This was several weeks ago when I was sick with a cold, thank goodness I couldn't smell that night. I love Missy in the end with the that look of "What did I do- what you mean I can't keep it?"

Just a little fun and giggle for the day- Carla

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Can't see well enough to identify the body. Skunk? Possum?

Missy wasn't really being bad. Just normal doggy behavior, doncha think?

I've been sorta locked out of Youtube. I can still see the videos, but can't
    write comments, respond to messages, etc.

Tx 4 posting

3. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

OK, it was a dead head of some sort of animal. Do you know yet what it was? It was too dark to tell......thank God my cats are indoor.
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Carla, that is so funny. Missy looked so sad when you were disciplining her. That is hilarious.
  5. ckball

ckball New Member

There is nothing that Missy won't eat, roll in or drag in the house. Life is never boring with her around,LOL-
  6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

OMG - gross.

Oh, and by the way, you know I have told you before that Ashley hunts. Well she got her first deer a couple of years ago and kept the tail of the deer. She has it in her armour in her room. Every time Jack, my yellow lab goes into her room downstairs he wines and wines until i bring it out so he can smell it and rub his face on it. It is so cute.

[This Message was Edited on 04/20/2009]
  7. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Yet to funny!! Thanks for the post:)

8. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I tried to watch your video but the screen is mostly a blank black screen. A couple of times I could barely see the form of a dog. The audio was clear though. I don't know if there is a problem with the video or my computer.

9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I do not get anything but a black screen with nothing at al CARLA.. I even supposedly downloaded the updated adobe and whatever and I still do not see anything. I haven;t a clue what is going on. I just can not get a vido to play at all. it sounds like it must be funny though. If I ever get to watch it I will let you know.

10. springwater

springwater Active Member

I love hearing your merry voice! haha. The video is not well lighted so could not see what Missy brought her mama but i did see her do the cocking the head thing when mama tells her she cant keep her present. Lol. Cute!

God Bless
  11. gapsych

gapsych New Member

There are no bad dogs, just inappropriate behavior. I don't want missy to have low self esteem, LOL!!

12. ckball

ckball New Member

No worry about my Missy having low self esteem, LOL. She is all ego and very competative, I know I spelled it wrong but you know what I mean.

Sorry the video was so dark, I don't have the best lighting but I wanted you to see Missy's reaction when I told her she couldn't keep it. She keeps me on my toes, plus the neighbors dog brings this stuff into my yard for my gorls to find.

I rarely let them stray too far for this very reason. Deer season here is the worst as the hunters just gut them and let the lay where ever they killed them, it is awful. I once found Missy laying inside a gutted deer that was across the road from me. It was bath time for sure- Thanks for looking-Carla
  13. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

I think that dogs and cats like to feel that they are contributing to the household by helping to feed their families. They're trying to earn their keep.

I have a friend with a lot of cats and I told her she'll never starve. Even if times are tough, she will always have birds, mice, and rabbits to eat.

Missy is pretty ambitious to bring home a whole deer head! She's a good provider. (But I agree that it's really gross! You poor thing, Carla!)