A new youtube video of Twy being a dirty girl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Jul 31, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Last night I was just settling in after we went on our ride to watch tv and here comes Twy looking like the Peanuts kids that carries a blanket with a cloud of dust around him.

Everytime I patted her dust went everywhere. I gave her a pre-bath with the water hose outside before bringing her in and putting her in the sink.

They have been logging the 200 acres across the street from me and the road is very soft dirt and sand and she had to roll in it over and over. When she ran around the yard a cloud of dust followed her,LOL - it is just a cute video watching her face as I talk to her. Who ever says dogs don't understand what we say -well they are just wrong- Hope you enjoy-Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

is Pigpen. Somewhere I have a letter from Charles Schulz written about 40 years ago. He was also from Minnesota, you know.

Well, as is so often the case, the Youtube video wouldn't play. Will have to try again later.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Sounds like Fun!,,,lolol,,,,I tried to get the video to go through too and couldn't get it,,,,Darn! Because you have great videos!,,,,,The Mental picture of her doing this is cute!,,,,,Sis,,,,i'll try again!
  4. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

too cute
  5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. They are just like our kids when it comes to getting in trouble.

I don't understand why people hit animals or kids for that matter. All you have to do is change your voice and they know they are in trouble.

By the way, where is your other baby??? I guess he knew better than to get dirty. LOL

Thanks for the smile Carla.
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hey Carla,

I went to u tube and tried to fiend your video. What is it under? I will try again. Glad I am not the only one who couldn;t find it. I am sure it is too cute !!

7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Granni, all you have to do is highlight the link below, copy it, and paste it on your browser and click go, it will bring you right to it.

8. ckball

ckball New Member

I love my girl but she can get into some messes. Just a while ago I was putting groceries away and her and MIssy went out.

Then I called them and here comes Twy with a muddy butt! She sat right in a mud puddle. The hose was good enough to clean that mess up but neither one are getting out unsupervised today,LOL.

They do keep me on my toes and don't know what I would do without them, altho I would like to try it once in a while-LOL.

I hope those that weren't able to see the video were able the second time. Sometimes I have click on it then go away for awhile while it loads. Thanks for looking and glad I made you smile- take care-Carla
  9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Finally saw the elusive video. Very cute. Youtube says "See all 4900 videos." Do you suppose they are all of dogs getting a bath?

Well, I'm certainly not going to find out the hard way.