A note from your moderating team

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by misskoji, Jul 20, 2011.

1. misskoji

misskoji Member

Hi All.

Please help me in welcoming our newest moderators, Mikie and Nanie46. We all work hard to ensure a supportive, cohesive environment for our forums.

We all thank you for helping us by reporting innapropriate posts. This makes our job a lot simpler. If you spot something innapropriate, please click the "report as innapropriate" button toward the bottom of a post.

Please take a minute to refresh yourselves with our forum rules and guidelines:

If you have specific questions or concerns, please write to us at

Thanks everyone!

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We really do rely on you all to help us keep this website safe and free from stress. Our members are the best and most generous and caring people I've had the pleasure of knowing. Everything which has helped me heal is something that I first heard of here from our members' sharing knowledge and experiences.

Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Thank you for welcoming us as new moderators.

Prohealth has great forums that help lots of people everyday because of all the great members who contribute.

I appreciate all that everyone here does, and look forward to helping as a moderator.

Thanks again!
  4. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi Mikie and Nanie!

I just wanted to say welcome! Thanks for being there for all of us, your jobs are very important and for that I really appreciate you both! Good luck and looking forward to hearing from you. I am so greatful for this msg. board and can never say enough great things about Prohealth. This site has helped me through many hard times and also given me the honor of helping others too!

Thanks again, Julie :)
  5. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Thanks Julie for the warm welcome!

I appreciate the kind words!
  6. 1937marie

1937marie New Member

Why is there no conversation on the lab test in Reno or information from Sundays meeting with Annette Whitemore and a new scientist to WPI ? I was unable to find the video so I would really like to hear about it from someone who was able to see it and hear what was said. Thank you. Jes